- International Baccalaureate (IB) Methodologies and Strategies
- Professional Learning Community DuFour’s Training
- Total Physical Response Storytelling (TPRS) – World Language education
- Mike Mattos Response to Intervention Trainings
- Placer County Office of Education Summer Institute classes regarding Depth of Knowledge and Common Core State Standards
- Assessment Literacy/Depth of Knowledge Assessment and Rigor and Relevance Framework workshops provided by Roseville City School District
- District Common Core Committee
- District Report Card Committee
- Critical Reading Strategies Workshops
- Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS) Trainings
- 21st Century Community
The Warren T. Eich Middle School staff has experienced an evolution in understanding how and why students learn. Eich offers data-driven and research-based programs, as well as intervention and enrichment opportunities for all students.
With the culmination of the successes of professional development, implementation of research-based programs and the increase in student achievement, Warren T. Eich was certified to become an International Baccalaureate (IB) school in 2014. Eich also increased its student population in 2013 by adding 6th grade students.